10 Ways to Save Money on Food Shopping
The cost of food is always on the rise. The cost of fuel is also on the rise faster than food. The cost of driving around shopping for food is only going to make food shopping more costly.
10 ways to save money on food shopping at Stuff Hound include:
1. Become a StuffHound.com.
2. Get friends and family to sign up at Stuff Hound.
3. Form buddies with other Stuff Hound members, friends and family.
4. List stuff you know is for sale locally.
5. Give and get buddy alerts about deals found at Stuff Hound and in stores.
6. Find and list stuff you know is for sale locally.
7. Use the Stuff Hound calculator to add up the savings when using Stuff Hound.
8. Sign up as a buddy to stuff you have interest in.
9. Receive alerts regarding prices, sales and availability of stuff you want to buy locally.
10. Save tons of money, time and energy NOT driving around by finding what you are looking for online at Stuff Hound and ordering the stuff and picking up in the store when the merchant offers online ordering.
The above is a short list of possible ways to save tons of cash when shopping of food and any other item sold in local stores.
Stuff Hound is a place where real people can team shop together and save tons of money.
Customers can now be in charge of controlling their shopping by working with other Stuff Hound members in the town they live and work.
See you online at Stuff Hound soon.
Have questions? Use the contact link at Stuff Hound today.