How to save money on groceries.
How to save money on groceries when team shopping with other StuffHound.com members.
Short list on how it works.
1. Sign up for Stuff Hound.
2. Get others you know to sign up.
3. Form buddy networks.
4. Buddies at Stuff Hound can help each other find stuff they are shopping for locally.
5. List stuff you know is for sale locally.
6. Stuff Hound members can be buddies of stuff.
7. When stuff prices, availability, sales change, people that list stuff can alert buddies.
8. Use things like the Stuff Hound calculator to see the savings.
9. Alert buddies looking for stuff for sale locally via text messages from a cell phone when out shopping.
10. Create shopping lists to carry online with you when shopping.
11. Order stuff online and pick it up in the store when merchants allow online ordering.
Fuel to drive around shopping is getting more costly.
Time is money. People don’t have the time, money and energy to waste driving around looking for stuff they need to buy.
Use Stuff Hound team shopping to to save money on groceries and anything else that is for sale locally that you and your Stuff Hound buddies are looking for.
See you online at StuffHound.com soon.
Have questions? Use the contact form at Stuff Hound today.